Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally...Heaven!

The Dallas Temple



This past Saturday a group of us took a temple trip down to Dallas and went to the Dallas temple. It was AMAZING! I can't tell you how nice it was to be in the temple with my husband. It has been a while.

From left to right: Lydia Golden, Me, Camarron (He is only phase 2, that is why he still has to wear his "Blues". The others are all phase 3 and can wear their civilian clothes off base.), Bro. Chavez (He is also a 1st or 2nd Lieutenant.), Sis. Capener (Bro Capener was the one taking pictures.), Bro. Coombs, Richard Farnsworth, 2 more great guys that I feel terrible I don't remember their names :.), and Matt (who is a Staff Sargent and been in the Air Force for almost 6 years.) We had a blast!







2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time. I'm looking forward for Cameron to be in phase 3 for you! Love, KIRA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you guys hope you are having a good time in Texas

    ReplyDelete