Thursday, July 23, 2009

Surprise!!!


I had another appointment this morning to have my third ultrasound. Last month my doctor told me that she thought my baby was a boy. I was a little surprised to hear her say that because the entire time I've been pregnant I have felt like I am going to have a girl. The doctor tried to show me on the ultrasound what she was looking at that made her think my baby was a boy...I just smiled and nodded. I had no idea what she was looking at! Anyway, this morning I went in and she said that she would be able to have a better look and give me a better idea of the sex of my baby. I was not surprised at all when she said to me, "I think your 'He' is really a 'She'." I probably sounded surprised because I said "REALLY!?" but in reality I wanted to say "I knew it." So that is what I told Cam on the drive home. :.)

I am now just about half way through with my pregnancy and as of right now, we are going to have a girl.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! A sweet baby girl! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete