Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Graduation!

After about 8 1/2 months, I finally finished my FootZonology courses and graduated!!!  It is such a wonderful feeling to be finished and have my certification.  For our final exam my entire class went up to the actual Institute of FootZonology which is just outside of Livingston, Montana.  It was extremely beautiful and peaceful.  It is kind of hard to describe the whole experience.  It was a very emotional, spiritual, exhausting, difficult, frustrating, wonderful, uplifting, inspiring, encouraging, amazing, and a joyful time.  I really wish my husband could have been there to experience it with me.  It was life changing and I won't ever forget it.  I am so grateful I was so specifically guided to learn about this.  When I first began, I thought that I would never get it, but here I am now graduated.  I still have a lot to learn and am continuing to do so, but I discovered that I have a passion for Foot Zoning and Health almost as strong as the passion I have for killer whales.  (Notice I used the word almost.)  It is such a comfort to know that I can help my family when something happens to them and not sit there helpless because I don't know what to do.  I also love to help others in the process. 

 There were deer on the property constantly. They said that they have bears, both brown and black, that come onto their property as well, but we didn't see them. 

 This was the actual graduation.  We had these scarfs that we wore all day long as part of the celebration. 
This is Katri and Hans Nordblom.  They came over from Sweden about 20 years to set up this Institute and teach FootZonology.  They are amazing people! And they really are happy people, they just don't smile in pictures.  
 These are all of the people that were there to graduate as well.  Half of them are in my class. 


No comments:

Post a Comment