Monday, October 4, 2010

A New Journey in My Life



I am sure that most of you know that I am currently working to become a FootZonologist.  I am so excited that I graduate next month with my certification!!!  In this process I have also learned a lot about health and diet and it has caused me to have a little bit of a paradigm shift and I am working really hard to become healthier and eat better.  So to help me along the way I decided to create another blog that will track my progress as well as have a place for me to share and express my opinions about this process but also discuss the things that I am learning along the way.  The address for this new blog is http://franklinhealthjourney.blogspot.com/.  I would love anyone or everyone who has interest in health as well to join me in this crazy, difficult, but very rewarding journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment