Thursday, January 31, 2013

Short and Sweet


I have a really good friend who pointed out to me that I needed to blog more since we moved away.  I guess it is true.  I have realized though that if I am going to blog it has to be short ans sweet otherwise it won't happen. I am very inept when it comes to computers and this is not my strong point, but I will do my best.  So here we go...

About a week ago Cam and I took the kids down to Florida to surprise Cam's parents.  We had tried every which way to be able to go down and spend a week with them there, but it didn't work out.  However, at the last minute Cam was able to get an extra day off, so we made a 3 day weekend into a 4 day weekend and drove down to Florida.  While there we went to Sea World and we also spent A LOT of time swimming.  It was so much fun and we wish it could have been longer.  It was nice to spend time with Cam's parents.  We don't see them much since they live up in Alaska so it was a wonderful blessing for all of us.

 It was rainy for most of the day, but we loved it anyway.
 I am not sure who enjoyed themselves more...the kids or "Grama and Papa".

Sammee was "GO, GO, GO!" all day.  She fell asleep within 5 minutes of being in the car and she didn't wake up.
 Emmry thought it was pretty great he could stand up right underneath the table and still see us.

2 comments: