Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Many Adventures


This was actually a pretty big turn out for FHE. And of course, Cam loved the treats at the end!


Last night Cam and I went to FHE. It was great! Cam has moved up to Phase 2 now here at Tech School and can now where civilian clothes again after duty hours and he can ride in the car with me. So here are some pictures of us at FHE. Also, afterwards we were reminiscing about some of our crazy adventures together and Camarron asked me if I would put a couple of these videos on our blog so everyone can see them. This clip is of us at Layton park feeding the ducks at Christmas time 2007. Cam had come home with me to meet the family. There is a clip of Cam last summer in Alaska chasing a bear, and then it chased him back, but I can't find it right now. I think it is on the SD card James stole from me this Christmas. That's right James, I want it back. However, I did come across a clip that I loved! It is from when Cam and I, my parents, and my younger brother and sister went on a halibut fishing trip last summer. We saw a bunch of whales and caught tons of fish! I landed the biggest one...thank you very much! It was around 210lbs.


I hope you all notice who has the bigger fish! I won't let Cam ever live this one down. :.)

1 comment:

  1. Nope. We don't have that clip. James has had that card for like 4 years. And that was way before cam.
    Looks like you guys are having fun though!! Glad to see updates!

    ReplyDelete